The Black Lion
Guffetsch Co. is launching a rap contest.
Rules and Regulations :
- This is an open competition, destined for both amateurs and professional rappers.
- All participants must be 18 or older.
- The freestyle must be 100% original material and shall not infringe upon any third party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
- The rap must not contain any discriminatory content based on ethnicity, race, sex, gender, sexual preference, disability, or religion.
- The language and dialect used must be English.
To apply, please fill out the application form. The deadline is fixed on August 28th, 2017. If you have any requests, please contact us at info (at) guffetsch.com
The winner will receive a music video for his song, produced by the Guffetsch production company. All participants will be given certificates.
If you are not interested in this casting call, please check back often, as we have multiple castings in development, soon to be launched.
To apply, applicants must provide the following information. Maximum size for the PDF is 25MB. Please be patient with the uploads.